Start this school year with new opportunities and renewed commitments! The 2016 Fall Term class schedule is now available at all three SCE Centers in Anaheim, Cypress, and Fullerton as well as online. Classes begin the week of September 12, 2016. Following is additional information regarding the 2016 Fall Term:
Registration Dates for 2016 Fall Term:
- Wednesday, August 10 - Medical Assistant Certificate Program Online Registration
- Tuesday, August 16 - Career Technical Education (CTE) Program Online Registration
- Wednesday, August 17 - SCE Online Registration
- Thursday, August 18 - SCE Walk-in Registration
Online registration will open at 7:30 a.m.; computers are available for student registration at the SCE Admissions and Registration Offices. A clock symbol has been placed in the class schedule to indicate the CTE courses that are eligible for registration on Tuesday, August 16, 2016 at 7:30 a.m.
Online Orientation and Assessment Required for High School Diploma Program (HSDP) and Four CTE Programs
Online orientation and assessment are required steps to enter the following SCE programs:
- High School Diploma
- Administrative Assistant Certificate
- Early Childhood Education Certificate
- Medical Assistant Certificate
- Pharmacy Technician Certificate
The 2016 Fall Term class schedule details the steps needed to apply for an SCE Banner ID, to complete the required orientation and assessment, and to register online: page 13 for HSDP and page 35 for CTE.
Try something NEW this fall!
Disability Support Services
- Beginning Money for Students with Disabilities
Kids’ College & Teen Program
- Math: Common Core (Kindergarten - 6th Grade)
- PSAT/NMSQT Math Test Preparation
Every day counts at SCE! Attending every class meeting is important for ALL SCE students. Your attendance is directly related to how SCE receives state funding to offer your classes. Your consistent attendance also helps you achieve your goals. See you in class!
Thu, 18 Aug 2016